I’m starting a new series on the blog which I hope I’d add to on a regular basis. Jacob is a bit of a late talker. When I say late, I mean he mostly babbled on about until he was around 2 years old. This grew as a concern for my Mom especially, because he apparently has to be able to make short sentences na and what not. I was even told to bring him to a speech therapist. I didn’t. But I did meet a fellow mommy blogger at an event I invited them to for Engineering for Kids a few years back. I told her of my concerns and she observed that Jacob is fine. Now that he’s 5 years old, he just won’t stop talking! I told Oscar the other night in the car, we were so excited for him to be talking already, and now he just won’t stop! Nakakaloka!

So this series is going to be about Jacob. The funniest and darnest things he says! He’ll probably see my blog in the future. Hello, Jacob! You’re so kulit, it’s crazy! But I love you! :*

THINGS JACOB SAYS: June 20, 2016

It was after dinner, we were just lounging around on the bed, probably watching one of the boys’ cartoon on the TV for the 1000th time, and Jacob asked for a blanket. Oscar was fixing it for the two of them…

[su_quote]Jacob: Mom, you want a blanket?

Me: No thanks.

Jacob: Why Mom? Are you a penguin? You like it cold?[/su_quote]

roxi penguin

1. Hahahah.. spot on! you can make a comic book!

2. roch says:

Haha I guess every parent waits for the moment when their kids would start talking. It’s such an exciting experience to hear the child talk for the first time.

3. Lee Rosales says:

Hahaha. Your kid is so adorable. Well kids are really surprising.

Yes. Kids really say the funniest things sometimes. Great idea of yours. How I wish I was also able to record all the funny one-liners they’ve had through the years.

5. This is such a sweet post! Kids really do say the cutest things! 😀

6. April Perez says:

Hahaha! Kids, they’re really imaginative and says the funniest things you can only imagine.

7. The growing up of a child while observing his/her ways is very amazing for parents especially the mother. Hope Jacob will grow as a conversant kind of person up to adulthood.

8. May Palacpac says:

I had a good laugh at your photo, hahaha! That’s one of the things I love about kids this age. They have the funniest things to say, don’t they?

9. Saminu Abass says:

This is a great post. Being talkative is sometimes good or bad. It has the both sides

That’s sweet on offering the blanket. It’s really funny to compare you to a penguin.

11. Bhushavali says:

Hahahaha… Kids and their imaginations!!! This is so damn adorable!!

Kids definitely say the funniest things. It’s always an exciting time when you finally hear them talking. Once they learn though, they’ll never stop! Lol.

13. Rosey says:

lol kids are funny. And how sweet to be offered the blanket. 🙂

14. Shub says:

How cute! Kids have such a vivid imagination and presence of mind.

15. Pal Raine says:

Make a video blog for him…or a comic book. That would help you keep more of his progress.

16. hannah green says:

Haha bless him, I love how children relate the most random-est of things to real life.

17. Tiffany Yong says:

I can’t help but burst into laughter when I saw this little excerpt! You should not waste it on a blog and start doing memes!