My last day in Sydney was spent trying to re-pack our luggage because they were way overweight! Bought two new luggage bags and unfortunately, got some last minute gifts for family that I forgot to get (even though I went to the mall so many times during this trip!). You will never guess that my husband is a One Directioner. Yeah. I know right?! Anyway, I saw a One Direction shirt at KMart that is sooo cheap I just had to get it. Now that Jacob likes One Direction too, everytime he sees my shirt, he says he likes it. 😀 Watch my travel vlog day 9 now!

1. I’m jealous. 🙁 I wish I had the money to travel.

So did you and your husband watch the One Direction concert at the MOA Concert Grounds last year? Very rare for guys to be a self-confessed One Directioner, and willing for their wife to reveal this proudly online! You guys really love each other. 🙂

3. Nina says:

Lucky you to be in Sidney, I would really love to go there once!

Nina

That’s so surprising! I never would have guessed you husband to be a one directioner, lol. At least you were able to find a shirt for him. You were basically thinking of everyone else during your trip because you kept shopping for them! That’s so sweet.

5. The food from Ribs & burgers look soo yum, even for takeout! Anyhoo, it’s funny how a grown man loves 1D, but hey, 1D’s great anyway.

6. Maerose JS says:

Well, I’m not a One Direction fan. haha But I’d love to visit Sydney someday. I don’t always buy lots of pasalubongs during my travels, but when I visit PH, that’s when I hoard stuff I can’t easily find here in Scandinavia — mostly food products.

7. Lovely design and yes I always end up packing more especially gifts for the family.

8. fred erick says:

That’s one cute 1D shirt . It would be nice if Zayn is still in the group. He is my favorite among the group.

I also have that same problem every time I go back from a trip. It’s always hard to pack especially with the things you bought. It was nice that you had a nice loot in Sydney.

10. Your husband is cool! Hahaha! I’m sure he’d be happy to have that shirt. Plus, getting souvenirs from a trip is really well-appreciated. That’s me. Even when I have a lot of keychains, magnets, wallets, or what-have-you, I still love getting pasalubongs. And I love bringing some home, too!

11. Amanda Love says:

You’re right, I never would have imagined a guy being a big fan of One Direction. K-Mart always has great deals but it’s been a while since I’ve shopped there.

12. Bhushavali says:

Cool and cheap clothes they are!!! Btw the food looks yummy & healthy..

13. Shubhada says:

Sweet! Such cheap and quick deals everyone wants. A good buy for you and family.

14. Leke Awonuga says:

Trust your having a fab time in Sydney with your family. It does feels great getting shopping done with less price. I do appreciate that sometimes. Meanwhile, your lucky to have a One Direction shirt, that’s like a fortune to keep your memories of this trip fresh!

15. That’s a really nice shirt! I really wish I could visit Sydney as well and do some shopping! Haha!

16. Tiffany Yong says:

I know how it feels having to pack and unpack thanks to the baggage limit! Haha, sometimes it’s the cheap thrills that make our day!

17. Barely Vegan says:

I REALLY want to visit Sydney!! I have the same problem when I travel….leaving with WAY more than I came with. lol.

18. i hope those shirts are of good quality that it would last meant for keeping. I love 1 direction too.

19. Loredana says:

I’m so happy you managed to find this t-shirt at a great price. It’s not only the shirt, it’s also the emotional connection – this shirt is now a travel souvenir. Have fun in your travels!

20. Wootz! I am one of their fans too. I wish that I can get that t-shirt also. Going for my vacation soon.

21. Jeypi Kyu says:

hei congrats! i’m not familiar with one direction that much but i know they are such a famous group.. great post you have here!

22. Pal Raine says:

OMG! If my eldest daughter see this post, she will really envy you for having a ONE DIRECTION SHIRT…hahahaha…she is looking for a shirt like that.