Before I left for Sydney, we upgraded the laptop I use for work and editing videos to something that is more capable of doing all the heavy computer work. I knew I was going to do a lot of work even while on vacation, so I made sure to buy a cooler. But I didn’t get to buy one until my 7th day! From day 1 to 6, I’ve been using a normal electric fan to cool my laptop while it was rendering videos. Go with me as we went around shops in Sydney!

1. Erica says:

I really need to upgrade my laptop too, it’s extremely slow now. It’s a 5 year old MacBook Pro and it definitely needs to be replaced for blogging reasons. Which I think is a legitimate excuse, haha.

2. Oh ya i should get one for my notebook also. It helps to cool my notebook battery after long hours usage.

3. Getting a fan that will cool your laptop is super important and such a smart idea! Congrats on the new purchase. 🙂

Cooling fans are a huge help! I always make sure I have a reliable one for my laptop. It’s definitely important to have one especially now that the days are getting warmer.

I have not used a laptop for sometime, but it is my daughter that really uses one for her schoolwork. Never thought of buying a cooler for it though. Will study the need to do so.

Notebook cooler can really help prolong the life of your laptop. It can also get you more output without disruptions like overheating.

7. Bhushavali says:

Even I need to update my laptop. Its hightime!! I bought a foldable cooler sometime back thay literally broke into a couple of pieces!!!

8. Shubhada says:

I use laptop only for my office work. Most of the other things now can be done using smartphone and tabs. But yes, laptop needs to be protected. It is a big investment!

9. Do cooling fans really help? I’ve never used one, so maybe that’s the reason why I should start getting one!