Aaaaaaaand we’re back for some IKEA shopping and meatballs! Our first trip to IKEA was all about shopping and by the time we finished, well, I only had their delicious soft serve ice cream. We went back because I forgot to get some things for the kitchen, but of course, I ended up going home with a little bit more than that. After IKEA at Marsden Park, we went to Big W at Plumpton where more damage was done. I got a lot of cheap clothes for the kids though! Watching my vlogs of my Sydney trip makes me miss Australia so much! God willing, we’re hoping our whole family will be able to go there soon!

Watch my IKEA shopping part 2!

1. It’s funny, but no matter where people go they all seem to love the meatballs from Ikea! I love that they offer such a great selection of treats right in the store for tired shoppers to nosh on.

2. Bhushavali says:

So sad that the meatballs didn’t live upto ur expectations. Ikea is so big that its possible to get lost in it!!!

Your vlogs are always so fun to watch! Well, at least you can now say that you’ve tasted the famous IKEA meatballs, lol. I can never go to a mall without getting anything for the kids, the struggle is real.

4. fred says:

We have been to an IKEA in Bangkok, but did not spend time to eat there. The food was expensive so we just decided to eat in the mall beside it.

5. PJ Zafra says:

Great video! Every time me and my family go to Ikea, we come back with tons of plastic bags. lol Lots of great stuff there. Thanks for sharing. I love your video blogs. Very candid and natural the way you do them. Keep it up! Thanks for sharing.

6. Roch says:

I miss IKEA meatballs. We used to order one plate of it in the dining section and also take some home from the frozen section.

7. Shubhada says:

Kids love IKEA for all its toys and food. Glad that you did some more shopping from IKEA.

8. I love Ikea! And my friends and I love their meatballs! We always go to Ikea when we find one in such a place, like in Singapore and in Shanghai. We even tried going to their Bangkok store but it was still not being opened at that time! It was embarrassing as we were there when the place wasn’t fully operational yet.

9. Tiffany Yong says:

Everyone love IKEA meatballs but I don’t eat beef, sadly. So yea, meatballs are out but I love their sauces…

This made me miss Sydney too. I was there several years ago. It would really be fun to shop at IKEA with all the options available.

11. Yes! I like the food at IKEA they are delicious and affordable also. We usually go there for weekend lunch.

12. nicol says:

oh my, i haven’t had ikea meatballs in a very long time! that cranberry sauce though, nom

13. Jeypi Kyu says:

wow!now im hungry.. i wanna visit that place soon,, :)hope i get the chance.. hehe

14. Leke Awonuga says:

You simply tempting my tummy with the meatballs. Haven’t had the chance yet to visit IKEA. Prolly, someday I will. It’s a pretty “war sin” to go shopping and forget to shop for the kids. Lol