Don’t judge me! I really prepared for this IKEA trip because there is not IKEA store (yet!) in the Philippines. I haven’t done any IKEA shopping in a long, long time. Say, 7-8  years? Yeah, it has been that long! I was still single, no kids, and with very little budget for anything. Good thing IKEA stuff are still fairly affordable. I had such a blast! Enjoy my little (okay… big!) haul video! Thumbs up if you liked it! Subscribe too!

1. Debarpan says:

I didn’t know about ikea before I went through your article.It seems like a nice one,anyway you made a nice video here.Thanks for the share.

2. R U S S says:

Someone said that whoever said that money cannot buy happiness does not know where to shop. Lol. So, good job! There are so many of us who are waiting for a IKEA here in PH.

3. I like to shop in IKEA but mainly for accessories. Their furniture gets reparative after a while. Also, assembling everything yourself is some times good sometimes boring!

4. Barely Vegan says:

I LOVE IKEA!!!! I didn’t know they sold motion sensitive lights there. I need to get those asap for my master bathroom. I buy my candles from Ikea too. Great haul!

5. Bhushavali says:

Pretty cool ikea shopping! Ikea is so tempting. Its so difficult to stop shopping… Lolz

6. rochkirstin says:

I also love shopping and window-shopping at IKEA because there are so many design inspirations and wonderful pieces of furniture that can’t be found in local malls here. It’s been about four years since I last visited IKEA in SG.

7. Tiffany Yong says:

Haha, I can’t imagine myself spending so much at IKEA, except perhaps if I’m moving or having my own house next time…

8. Really ?? We have a couple of Ikea stores here and it is quite exciting going for a shopping there even though if it is just a window shopping.

9. Oh no. You make me want to visit Ikea. We will be in Singapore this year. I am typing this as I watch your video. I like those battery operated lights and the motion-activated ones. And the those table runners! I want a lot for my instagram food shots. Pen boxes! And I need colorful boxes for my table. An lint roller! Oh why did I ever watch your video!!! You are getting me broke. I think Ikea should pay you for the endorsement. hehehe

That’s a lot of loot! But definitely good ones. I would go crazy over IKEA products myself. They have adorable stuff and it’s just so hard to resist!

11. Pal Raine says:

I do agree with you, the cheap one we get here means the damage one –terrible quality indeed. Good thing you buy all these things at Ikea.

12. ARISA says:

Love going to Ikea because it’s affordable and has all the furniture i need to decorate a home, great haul you have there!

You did have a great haul. It’s nice that you sorted things between something you really like and something for others.

The only Ikea store I have been to was in Bangkok. Very nice, so much variety of products. Frankly, my wife had a better time there than I did, haha!

15. Amanda Love says:

I’m a HUGE IKEA junkie and I’m always going there to shop. My house has so much IKEA purchases in there that you would think they pay me to shop. You got some great stuff!

16. Erica says:

Every time I buy Ikea and my mom tells me “you need to invest on real furnitures because you’re a grown up”, I just roll my eyes. They’re affordable and they’re decent. I don’t care what everybody else thinks!

17. I love IKEA and can spent many hours in their showroom admiring the cool stuff and furniture. I wish to buy so many things there but I got a budget to follow.