Hey everyone! I’m starting my very first blog hop called, “What’s In Mom’s Bag” Thursday Blog Hop! It’ll be a fun and interesting blog hop for all Moms (and Mom-to-Be’s!) where we take a picture of our bag and its contents! Don’t you just wonder if other Mom’s bags are as organized/messy as yours?! Here we go!
Here’s my entry for the week:
1. R & Em Denim Bag
2. First aid kit (with contacts drops, medicines,
3. Clinique Make-Up Kit
4. Multi-Pocketed wallet from Target
5. Baby Wipes
6. Emergency Nokia phone (I keep this in my bag all the time even though it’s always turned off.)
7. Alcohol spray and hair tie
8. Conair Gel Grip mini brush
9. Charter Club bracelet from Macy’s and faux pearl earrings from Forever 21.
10. Butterscotch (It’s so yummy! Given by a friend.), a whistle (I’m so paranoid, I keep a whistle with me.) on top of a hanky.
11. Gift certificates to a spa given by a friend.
Not in photo: iPhone 4S (used to take this one!)
Find out how you can join below!
1. Please follow (Facebook/Twitter/RSS/Instagram/Google) Mr. Jacob’s Mom. Leave a comment below to let me know you’ve followed and I’ll definitely follow back.
2. Grab the blog hop button and within your blog post.
3. You may also grab the button and place it on your sidebar or create a separate blog post to let people know you’re participating on the blog hop and invite your readers to join as well.
4. Submit your What’s In Mom’s Bag link post below!
5. Try to visit as many participants on the blog hop as you can. Leave meaningful comments please!